If you own or you’re planning to purchase recreational land, you should ask yourself several questions. Probably what remains atop everybody’s mind is if they can live on recreational land. You should also evaluate how long you can live on the land and whether you can stay there all year round. Unfortunately, there’s no perfect… Continue reading Can You Live On Recreational Land in Florida?
Selling vacant and underdeveloped land presents many unique challenges. Compared with selling houses, the land market is less active, and requires a more distinct sales strategy. If you plan to sell your land without a realtor, you must be creative with your sales technique to efficiently market your property’s full potential. While this requires extra… Continue reading Selling Land Privately – Why Is This My Best Option?
According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, farmland in America totals about 911 million acres. Approximately 61% of the property used by ranchers and farmers is their own, with the other 39% being rented from other landowners. The other 31% of America’s farmland is owned by investor groups (such as retired farmers), with 10% owned… Continue reading How to Buy Farm Land (Mini Guide)
Recreational property is often mentioned by homeowners who want to enhance their real estate portfolio. You may be wondering what recreational land is, along with its advantages, affordability, and what you should look for. In this post, we will answer these questions and more. What Is Recreational Land? Recreational land is land that’s utilized or… Continue reading What Is Recreational Land + How Affordable Is It?
The recent pandemic has shown that location doesn’t matter as much as it used to. Many workers now have the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere there is an internet connection. Now, more than ever, workers can look for available home options never before possible because of […]